Each member of the five-member Board of Directors is elected by the membership to serve a three-year term. The Board sets the policy and directs Management in the overall running of the Credit Union.
The current Board of Directors are:
Kermit Sande, Chairperson
Cindy Taylor, Vice Chair
John Koslin, Secretary
Michael O'Leary, Treasurer
Karen Moe, Director
Larry Buel, Director
John Luibl, Director
- Make strategic decisions regarding the course of action for the Credit Union by establishing objectives, formulating policy and approving goals and programs.
- Set rates on savings and loan products. Establish pricing policy on member services and fees.
- Participate in standing committees as appointed by the Board Chair.
- Ensure that the Credit Union meets all federal and state regulations and guidelines.
- Monitor activities of and appointments to the Supervisory Committee.
- Maintain, review, and update the Credit Union bylaws.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all Credit Union business.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Board meetings and the annual planning session.
- Thoroughly review Board packets prior to each Board meeting.
- Routinely review the Board Policy Manual.
- Fulfill yearly educational requirements.
- Be aware of state and federal political issues regarding the credit union movement.
- Give all assistance possible to fellow board members, appointed officers and employees of the Credit Union in the discharge of the duties of their offices.
- Disclose possible conflicts of interest and refrain from voting on issues related to the conflict.
- Attend monthly Board meetings.