The Opportunity to earn higher dividends, with the freedom of making withdrawals.
The Money Market Account (MMA) is a high yield SAVINGS account that earns a higher rate of return than the regular share account, but restrictions apply. This type of account requires a minimum balance to earn dividends.
Types of Money Market Accounts
MAPPERS MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT – The minimum balance requirement is $2,500
GALAXY ACCOUNT – The minimum balance requirement is $20,000
- Dividends are calculated based on the average daily balance method. Dividends are paid and compounded monthly. Dividends are paid to the account on the first day of each month.
- A minimum daily balance of $2,500 on the Mappers Management Account to earn dividends.
- A minimum daily balance of $20,000 on the Galaxy Account to earn dividends.
- Rates can change monthly.
- Minimum Withdrawal is $100.00
- Minimum Deposit is $100.00
- This account is subject to the Federal Reserve Regulation D, which limits certain transactions to a maximum of six (6) per month.For more information, please refer to the account Regulation D Chart.
- Three checks may clear your account per month (this is part of the maximum six (6) transactions per month per Regulation D).
- Shares in MMA may not be pledged as collateral on any loans.
The terms of this account may change with 30 days’ notice.
Learn more about our other accounts:Savings Account
The foundation of your credit union membership is your savings account.Checking Account
Your checking account is usually your most important financial tool for managing your daily activities.Share Certificates
Choose which certificate works best for you. From 91 days up to 60 months.IRA
Individual Retirement Accounts are used for just that- retirement accounts. Get started today!