Congratulations, you are about to join a most unique financial institution where you’re not just a member, you’re one of the owners!
The first account you will open as a member is a Share Savings account. A minimum of $5.00 (par value) is required to join and maintain this account.
- When the minimum deposit has been made, you are eligible to take advantage of any and all of our other services.
- This minimum balance also maintains your right to vote at the annual membership meetings.
- Allows you to sponsor family members to join. ASK US ABOUT OUR “CONNECT & COLLECT” CAMPAIGN!
- Easy way to save through payroll/direct deposit allotments.
- Excellent source for helping you rebuild your credit through “share secured” loan programs.
- This account provides a safe and efficient way to accumulate funds, which are federally insured to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
- This account is subject to Federal Reserve Regulation D, which limits certain transactions to a maximum of six (6). For more information, please refer to the attached Regulation D Chart.
Dividends are paid on share balances of $5 or more and are compounded and posted quarterly based on the average daily balance method.
Dividends on Share Accounts are based on available earnings and cannot be guaranteed.